Lubno is a village located on national road No. 10, approximately 9.7 km from Wałcz in the direction of Mirosławiec. It is a typically agricultural village. Lubno village was founded by the Golec family in the 16th century and it was their estate until the second half of the 18th century, specifically until 1785. At present there is no school in the village, the only place where kids can spend time is the Municipal Library – very active place in which important books about the region are published.